10 March 2014

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer Week Two Complete


Yesterday I ended week two of Jamie Eason’s LiveFitTrainer. I believe the week went really well even with our trip down to Madison. I knew we had to travel to Madison for the day so I packed up my food, placed it in the cooler, and was able to keep on track with my nutrition. All my meals I ate in the car when traveling. The picture below was one of my meals. Salad with an boiled egg, shredded carrots, cucumbers, and Walden Farms Ranch Dressing (clean dressing!!)

Sorry it's blurry...Took the picture in the car

I was trying so hard to avoid a cheat day, but I ended up cheating. In the past I would dwell on my cheat day and do the whole “oh I should not have done that.” Of course I would say that because I would overindulge. I would eat everything and anything in a short amount of time. I felt that I needed to stuff my face with all the “bad foods” during my cheat meal. Not this time. I ate a small portion and did not feel guilty. I was a little concern about the next morning. Whenever I had a cheat meal I would have a hard time getting back on track the next meal or next day.

Not this time!

I woke up guilt-free and focused on my meal and workout. I carried on with my new day with new goals and did not even think twice about my dinner from the night before.

I have seen on Pinterest the saying, “you will notice results in four weeks, your friends eight weeks, and the rest at 12 weeks.” I am happy to say I am noticing results after two weeks! I have noticed my midsection has gone down about three to four inches! I can fit into a smaller jean size but I will wait until week four to actually wear them in public. I cannot wait until the end of phase one so I can take the official measurements!

I am not taking “official” measurements until the start of phase two, which is in two weeks. I have to admit I have taken some measurements just to help motivate me. One morning I told myself that I just needed to see if any changes have occurred. I was shocked to see the results. It was enough to really get me motivated.

Weight loss this past week? Well, down 2.8 pounds for a total of 5.4 pounds in two weeks. I am very proud of myself during week two. We were extremely busy but I was able to plan ahead and have some food ready to go at any time. Meal prep is so important!

My goal for week three is to continue to meal prep, wake up early each morning to complete my workouts (now five days a week), no cheat meals, and increase my weights during the workouts.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...