02 August 2010

30 Percent Complete


I cannot believe that I have read 30 percent of the Bible.  I just finished reading 2 Kings and now onto 1 Chronicles.  I was doing really well with staying on track of my reading and at one point I was two days ahead.  Well, with us flying back I lost track of days and only read half of my Saturday reading.  However, on Sunday I caught up and now back on track. 

I do have to admit reading Kings got a little confusing with all the kings and the wars but I did get through it.  Overall, I am happy with my reading and learning so much. 

How is your reading going?

This post is linked with Mom's Toolbox.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! It sounds as though you are doing really well! All of the Kings can get confusing. I posted a Kings chart you can print and check off as you read, if you like: http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/2010/01/25/bible-in-90-days-king-chart/

    Keep to it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...