19 April 2010

Menu Monday April 19th-23rd


We had a great weekend here in our household.  The weather in Alaska was beautiful; it reached 60 degrees and sunny!  I think Spring has sprung here, and I am very happy about that.  This week is pretty slowed compared to the last few weeks.  Soccer is over which means we will be having real dinners, no more breakner.  My daughter has one last ballet class on Wednesday, and that leaves just Tae Kwon do. 

Last week we had some unexpected events arise so I have some carry overs.  Here is what we will be eating this week:

Monday~ blueberry muffins
                 homemade chicken nuggets
                 enchiladas

Tuesday~ oatmeal
                 sandwiches
                 chicken tetrazzini

Wednesday~ french toast sticks
                      sandwiches
                      baked ziti

Thursday~ cereal
                   sandwiches
                   steak on the grill, with lipton potatoes

Friday~ snickerdoodle cake
              leftovers
              pizza


How was your weekend?  What will you be serving in your home this week?

For more menu ideas jump on over to Org Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I think it's warmer there in Alaska than it is here on Long Island (New York)! Still, we've got flowers blooming everywhere so it's very colorful outside.
    Your menu looks delicious. I actually made baked ziti last night. I keep forgetting that ziti 'grows' about twice as big so I ended up with a huge amount of it after using 2 boxes, LOL! But it was delicious and now I have an extra meal in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...