19 March 2010

Snickerdoodle Coffee Cake Recipe

One of my favorite bloggers, PennyPinchinMomma, recently posted this YUUUUUMMMY recipe for snickerdoodle coffee cake and I wanted to share it with you. 

Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbs ground cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1 egg

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

2. Mix all ingredients together.

3. Pour into greased & floured 8 or 9 inch square pan.

4.  Sprinkle top heavily with sugar (this gives the crusty top)

5.  Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.


This recipe is very easy to make, and it is so YUUUUMMMMY!!!!  I have had this recipe on my menus in the past but had yet to make it, until today.  My son, who tends to be a picky eater, had three helpings!!!  Trust me, if you like snickerdoodle cookies, you will LOVE this cake!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...