My dear sister in law made these for us and we LOVED them. Plus, they are so easy to make.
What you will need:
Mozzarella Cheese (can use as much as you prefer)
10 oz can of red enchilada sauce
4 oz can of diced green chiles
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 pound of ground turkey or beef
1 package of burrito tortillas (I use homemade, and you can find that recipe here)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Brown meat, when done add all ingredients
3. Stir all together cook on low/medium heat until a slight boil (I usually just mix all together and then jump to next step). It will look like this:
5. When pan is full, pour leftover sauce over all enchiladas. Then cover the enchiladas with mozzarella cheese, or as much as you like. Sometimes I add the cheese inside the enchilada and on top.
6. Place enchiladas in preheated oven for about ten minutes or until the cheese if fully melted.
The hubby and I LOVE these enchiladas, and they are so easy to make. We usually add some sour cream on top...YUUUUUUMMY!!!!!
They also taste reeeeeallyyyyy good the next day. I tend to make these on a Friday and we will eat them throughout the weekend.