29 April 2010
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
My family and I really enjoy these chicken nuggets. They are very easy to make, and only take about 30 minutes to make from start to finish. The longest part is cutting the chicken to the size you like; I tend to cut larger pieces. Eventually, I will cut about five to six pounds of chicken and freeze them so then it will not take as long to make.
1-2 pounds of chicken breast
1 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake so all ingredients or mix together in a bowl.
3. Cut chicken into bite size chunks or desired size.
4. Moisten chicken either with water or butter.
5. Add chicken to mixture in ziploc bag and shake until well coated or in a mixing bowl.
6. Place chicken on baking sheet or 13X9 inch pan.
7. Bake in oven for about 15-20 mintues or until chicken juice is clear.