This past week I have had a few struggles but with God's help and His hand upon me I was able to get through the struggles. How wonderful and peaceful it is to know that no matter our situations or our struggles He is right there with us. "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8
This week I have prayed and asked for His help because I know I cannot do it alone and this week He has wrapped His arms around me and walked me through it. Trying to find that blessing He is sending to you during your time of weakness can truly light up your life. "Prayers go up and blessings pour down."
21. Finishing my Ethics assignment
22. Time spent with family during our sledding adventure
23. Hearing my children laugh
24. My new friends that I have met through blogging
25. Camp Cope~a day camp for children who face deployments (post coming up this week)
26. Living in Alaska~the beauty is breathtaking
27. Hearing my children speak of God when I am not present
28. My clean garage that the hubs cleaned out this weekend. Trust me if you saw it you would be excited too.
29. The delay wash on my washer. Yes, I am excited over my washer which means I must be domesticated.
30. Waking up early. You all know that is a great blessing to me, if I can get up.
What gifts have been sent to you this week?