30 June 2010

No Motivation Equals The Wii


Lately, I have been working out and trying to lose the extra weight I have gained this past year.  Luckily, I have a workout buddy.  We try to meet three to four days a week and we change up our workouts.  I love having someone with me to hold me accountable.  If I know someone is waiting for me at the gym I am more likely going to show up than not.  I mean that would just be rude.

My friend and I have been doing really well in our cardio sessions and weight training.  If we do a good workout, like our shirts are drenched with sweat, we treat ourselves to racquetball.  We have been working out for a good month now, and hoping to see some kind of results soon otherwise I am going to scream.  Anyways, my workout buddy has gone on leave for the next couple of weeks and she has left me here all by myself to workout.  The last two nights I have not made it to the gym because the hubby worked late on Monday and last night, well, lack of motivation was involved.  However, I did do about 30 minutes on my Nintendo Wii.  My hubby bought me the Biggest Loser for the Wii this past Christmas and I decided it should be about time to use it.  I did walk away with some sweat on my shirt and this works for me when my motivation is lacking. 

For more WFMW jump on over to We Are That Family.

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought a Wii and Wii Fit. I do like it. It doesn't take the place of the gym, but in a pinch at least I am burning calories.

    Just stopping by from WFMW. Stop by and say hi anytime.

    Blessings!
    LaVonne
    www.longwaitforisabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Wii! I don't have the Wii Fit (yet) but I have some sports games that get me moving. It's especially fun that my 27-year-old son often asks to join me when he comes to visit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...