05 April 2010

Menu Monday April 5th-9th


I have been following my menus, except for a couple of meals but overall I am pretty proud of myself.  This week is going to be a little crazy because my daughter has state testing three of the days, so our meals for lunch will be pretty simple.  On Thursday I will be sharing some wonderful news that God has blessed us with so please make sure to stop by to check it out!  Do not forget to join on me for the "Ultimate Blog Party 2010" starting on Friday!!! 
Here is what we will be consuming in our home this week ;)
Monday~ french toast sticks
                 homemade chicken nuggets and yogurt (did not eat on Friday)
                 chicken fried rice

Tuesday~ eggs and bacon
                 sandwiches
                 breakner

Wednesday~ bagels and smoothies
                      sandwiches
                      crock pot ham with mashed potatoes and green bean casserole

Thursday~ waffles and bacon
                   sandwiches
                   noodles with fruit

Friday~ snickerdoodle cake
              pizza
              baked ziti

I pray you all have a great week!

For more menu ideas jump on over to Org Junkie.











3 comments:

  1. I'll be back to hear your wonderful news - and for the blog party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love snickerdoodles, so that cake will be a must try next weekend! I hope your daughter does well on her testing. My students start testing in 3 weeks, so it's crunch time for us! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking menu! That cake sounds absolutely scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...