20 January 2010

To my Mommy.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRANDMA/MOMMY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Well as you can tell it is my mom's birthday today, and I do have to say she is "nifty". 


This is a big year for my mommy.  It is a milestone birthday and she and my stepdad will be celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary this August.  The best part is they will be here in August for their anniversary!  Unfortunately, we will not be able to spend her birthday together, so instead the blessings would like to say:


Happy Nifty Birthday Grandma!!



From Sugar....I mean Katy ;)



From Cowboy K ;)

Mommy~
I pray you have a wonderful "nifty" birthday and you are beautiful person inside and out.  I am very lucky that God has blessed me with you.  You have truly helped me over the years but I think the best thing was you showing me Jesus.  You have walked me through the scriptures and have always been there when I didn't understand something. 
Please know that you have a husband who loves you, children who look up to you, and three precious blessings that adore you.  WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Have a HAPPY "NIFTY" BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. You made your Mommy / Grandma cry like a baby. I love you all so very very much and miss you all so very very much. Right now I would be squeezing you all so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy In Law,
    I rarely comment on my Wifey's page, but looked like a great opportunity.. Happy Birthday I hope u had a great day.... We all love and miss you and Papa.... Barb sure has done a great job on this blog, I am very proud of her commitment, not only to the blog, but to our family... I hope she has inspired others as she does me everyday... Again, Happy Birthday!!!:::)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. She inspires me almost everyday!! I am proud to call her my friend and "sister" in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...