28 April 2015

Life Changing Moments


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

This exact verse is one I have sent to a couple of my closest friends within the last week. Each facing some very scary struggles. One not knowing if she has cancer and another just finding out she is pregnant but unsure if she will make it past the first trimester. Each facing some very scary moments. These are just two of my friends facing scary moments in their life's at this very moment, but I have others hurting and facing the unknown. 

 Life changing moments.

As a friend who loves each of these people dearly you feel helpless. You hurt for them. All you want to do are hug them. Cry with them. Hold them as they cry. You want to say everything will be okay but you are unsure of the final result. You know no matter the end result God has a plan. Whatever is meant to harm us, He will turn into good. Somehow He will. How can He turn cancer or losing a child into something good?

I wish I had an answer for that but I do not. I am only of the flesh and my mind cannot wrap itself around it, but He is greater. He holds our life in His hands. He is our Creator. All I know is we can only turn towards Him. Trust in Him. Cry to Him. Pray to Him. Find comfort in His arms.

As I was praying, and continue to pray for my friends, I find myself repeating this verse to myself. The fear is too much. My dear friends. My sisters in Christ. Oh the fear they are facing. My heart hurts for them. I continue to pray for them. Praying each of them feels Him holding their right hands. Comforting them. Holding them. Wiping their tears as He cries with them.

As fear creeps in we need to remind ourselves He is greater. He is with us. He will not leave us. He will turn all things into good.

Trust in Him.


**My friend facing the cancer has been told NO CANCER!!! Praise God!! Please lift up my other friend who is facing the fear of possibly not making it past the first trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...