23 October 2013

I Love My Crock-Pot



My favorite time about fall and winter is when I use my crock-pot. I never use my crock-pot any other time of the year. I do not know why. I guess I love the smell of the food cooking during the long, dark, and cold days. I find myself looking for more crock-pot meals during this time.  The past couple of weeks I have used my crock-pot for about four to five times. I would love to use it every day because I use less dishes and throwing food into one pot, putting on the lid, walking away, and let the food cook for a few hours is just too simple.

Using the crock-pot makes life simple. Plus, another bonus is when I have to be to work before dinner I can throw a meal into the crock-pot and the hubby just has to dish out the meal. This leaves less work for hubby at dinnertime. It is a win-win situation!

Our favorite crock-pot meals are chili, ham, roast, macaroni and cheese, Italian chicken, broccoli and cheese chicken, and chicken ranch taco.

How often do you use your crock-pot? What are your favorite crock-pot meals?

1 comment:

  1. I use mine about 2-3 times a week. I put all the recipes on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...