11 September 2013

Can I Do It Again Tomorrow


Photo Credit

The weather here is finally starting to cool down, well it is starting to hit the mid-80’s compared to the 90’s we were in last week. The temperature is expected to hit the mid-70’s later this week, and may even hit 60’s. I cannot wait! The fall season is my favorite time of year. I love the color changing of the leaves, the cooler weather, pumpkins, Thanksgiving, mums, and football season. There is one thing that I love most about this time of season.


I wake up earlier.

I have mentioned a few times about how I would love to be morning person. Waking before my family and having quiet time before our day starts. Of course this is something that I have not accomplished throughout the year.

This morning I woke up early and after about an hour and a half of lying in bed pep talking myself, I finally got out of bed. I made my coffee and sat on our back patio waiting for my two blessings to wake.

I was telling myself how I need to start waking early so I can enjoy more mornings like this. I tend to tell myself this every time I wake up early, which is not very often. I do wake up before 0730 most mornings but it is getting out of bed and starting my day that I tend to struggle with. As I was soaking in the morning I asked myself if I woke up early every morning if I would cherish these moments or would it just come part of my routine that I fail to see the blessing.

Would it become a “chore” or another item added to my list?

I cannot really answer that question since I do not rise early. However, I find myself wanting to rise earlier when the weather is changing to the fall season. It is almost as if I do not want to miss any part of fall.

Today I woke up early and thanked Him for the quiet blessings He surrounded me with.

 I pray He continues to do the same tomorrow….










Wise-Woman-Builds

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...