Jesus replied, "No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." Luke 9:62
I am not saying I will never look back because the battles we just faced is a testimony. A testimony of His work. A testimony of the struggles we faced but continued to move forward. We have so much ahead of us that we will stumble if we do not look forward. We have so much to be thankful for. I will miss the blessings He will give us if I do not move forward. I cannot continue to look backwards and dwell on the battles. The battles have made me stronger. Will we face more battles? Of course. Each battle we face makes us stronger for the next battle.
Today, I begin to look forward.
Today, I will look for the blessings He has already given us and prepare for the blessings He still has for us.
Today, I choose to savor every moment I have with my family.
Today, I choose to be happy.
Today, I will not allow the past battles to take my happiness.
Today, I grow stronger.
Today, I begin to heal.
Today, I move forward.
511. A week with my nieces
512. Words of encouragement from those who love us
513. Prayers from those who have watched us go through the battles
514. His Word that brought peace
515. The sound of my two blessings laughing, again
516. Two papers to write and I begin my Spring Break
517. The patience my husband has for me
518. The warming temperatures
519. Watching my son improving each day with his reading
520. Watching my 12 year old daughter be happy with who she is in a world that wants her to be someone else