Happy New Year to you all! May this new year bring you blessings!
My family is starting the new year in a hotel. We leave for "Minnie-sota" in nine days. So the start of the year is focusing on finding a new home and settling into our new life.
A new year means new goals.
I try to set goals that I would like to accomplish for the year and most times I do not complete all of them. For 2011 I did not even set goals! This year I have goals set that I really want to complete.
1. Lose 35 pounds and 15 percent body fat. I will do this by using Body By Vi and exercising five to six days a week. I have enough workout equipment that I do not need a gym.
2. Pay at least $5000.00 towards debt. Once we settle into our new lifestyle, we will be able to focus more on Dave's plan.
3. Switch to all-natural cleaners.
4. Get back into routine. Most of 2011 was very disorganized. No routine really existed for us and I am tired of being disorganized.
5. Eat at least one fruit and vegetable a day. I would like to eat more each day, but I need to start somewhere right?
6. Research more on healthier living, which includes healthy food choices and all areas of life.
7. Read the Bible in 90 days again.
8. Read at least two books a month.
9. Blog more consistently. I would like to blog seven days a week, but let's set the goal of four to five days a week.
10. Memorize more scriptures.
What are your goals for 2012?