12 December 2011

Menu Plan for Dec. 12th-18th


So here it is; the menu plan for this week.  All I can say is, ABOUT TIME! The kids really enjoyed sitting down with me and helping me plan.  I realized that when I did make a menu the kids would say "ahhh mom I don't want that."  So I thought why not include the kids and then there would be no complaints on the food being served.  I started last Thursday and there have been little complaints being said.  I also included the weekend, which I have never done before.  We are eating chicken and potatoes a lot this week because a friend who was traveling this month gave us a few pounds of each, so we are eating it up!
 
Monday~ chocolate chip pancakes
                 sandwiches and applesauce
                 creamy chicken penne pasta with salad

Tuesday~ cereal
                 grilled turkey and cheese with apples
                 pork chops with potatoes and carrots with brown sugar

Wednesday~ homemade waffles
                      homemade chicken nuggets and french fries
                      crock-pot roast with potatoes and green beans

Thursday~ cereal
                  sandwiches and kiwi
                  spaghetti pie with salad

Friday~ apple cinnamon muffins
              leftovers
              chicken, scallop potatoes, homemade rolls
 
Saturday~ eggs and turkey bacon
                   sandwiches and fruit
                   W/E (whatever; your choice)

Sunday~ cereal and smoothies 
               W/E
                chicken, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade mac and cheese, and homemade rolls
    
 For more Menu Plan ideas jump on over to Org Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...