02 January 2011

First Menu Plan of 2011


Happy New Year to all! I pray everyone had a great CHRISTmas and Happy New Year. Life is changing drastically in our home and I will write about that later this week. Over my two weeks of vacation time I have decided some things need to change or be enforced more. One of those things are my menus. I need the menus to help me stay organize with our meals. We have ate out more and more these past few months due to a lack of planning. Here is our menu plan for this week:

Monday~ pancakes
                 chicken tetrazzini

Tuesday~monkey bread
                 crock-pot roast with potatoes

Wednesday~ french toast
                       spaghetti

Thursday~ cereal
                   chicken fried rice

Friday~ monkey bread
              pizza for kids; dinner out with hubby for date night

We are having monkey bread twice this week because I have some biscuits that need to be ate this week and the kids love monkey bread (recipe to follow this week).

For more menu ideas jump on over to Org Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. We love monkey bread too! I hope your changes go smoothly. I will be thinking about your family too! Hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, a new follower from Mingle Monday. Hope you can follow me back at Nostalgic Marveling, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...