15 December 2010

Our Life is Changing

Time has been flying by fast.  One minute fall is approaching; next it is my birthday.  Six days later we are giving thanks.  17 days later we celebrate our daughter's tenth birthday.  Nine days later I am sitting here thinking how fast time is flying by.  I try to cherish every moment we have together.  We are not guaranteed to be here forever.  It can all change in a moment.  A blink of an eye.  Our life is changed. 

I have tried to cherish every moment we have together, as a family.  The four of us.  Every waking hour is a moment treasured.

The joy of watching my husband being a daddy to his children is a moment forever treasured.

Watching my children love their daddy is a moment treasured forever.



A moment that will be etched in my heart forever.

This year as we put up our CHRISTmas tree and decorate our house it was a bittersweet moment.  Tears were shed.


 Every year since we have been married we have always had CHRISTmas lights in our home.  Since our two blessings have been little there have always been CHRISTmas lights illuminating outside our home.  This year was no different.

Next year will be.

A moment etched in my heart forever.

A time will come when my family will face a dramatic change in their life and that change is approaching.

Many things happen in life and many of those things we do not have time to prepare.  Cancer. Sickness. Car accident. Death.  All things that can change in a blink of an eye.

My family has a change that is approaching and a change that we have been preparing for, but no matter how long you have to prepare, you are never ready.   

After much prayer and much thought I feel that it is time to take a much needed break from blogging and focus on my family.  I will be posting from time to time but this holiday season is very important and precious to my family.


 Come January 1, 2011 my family life, as I know it, as my children know it, as my husband knows it, will change dramatically.  Please lift us up in prayer over this holiday season and may everyone have a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year! Please remember our soldiers and their families this CHRISTmas season.

May God bless you all this holiday season!   

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a memory filled, joyous, and wonderful Christmas. Enjoy your family time as much as you can and know your family will be in my thoughts as you guys get ready for the changes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...