05 October 2010

Training is Approaching

You know as a military spouse we are not always ready for the upcoming training days or the year long deployments or when "murphy" hits.  No matter how much planning is done we are just never ready.  One thing that I am never ready for is this:

(Yes there is nothing on the bookshelf and nothing on the sideboard because we are still waiting on our call to move into our new home.)

Our own little clothing and sales
I always forget about the packing!  The other day the hubby told me that he had to pack up his bags and that he would do that while I was out at the gym.  I walked into the house and felt like we just opened a new Clothing and Sales store (where uniforms and such are sold)!  Ahhhh the joys of the military wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...