28 October 2010

Fall Spirit

Today I am linking up with The Homeschool Village and talking about fall.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  Of course living in Alaska fall only lasts about a week before the snow arrives but that one week is just beautiful.  The blessings and I bake cookies and breads and I just love the aroma that fills our home.  I do not decorate with store bought items but with items that the blessings have made.  Every year we make the turkey made out of their hands.  This year I have found some cute items from a magazine that we can easily make from home.  The other day I went to the Commissary and walked away with FREE four medium size white pumpkins.  I have not decided if we will carve them or decorate the outside with paint.  The blessings and I discuss about the Pilgrims and to be thankful. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...