29 October 2010

To Love

I have been trying to memorize scripture but honestly I have not truly put the work into it.  The other night I grabbed my scripture journal and as I was flipping through the pages I saw many different scriptures.  I wish I could sit here and say that I have memorized those scriptures but I humbly come before and say I have not.  As I was going through the pages looking for my next blank page I came across a saying that I had written in all uppercase letters and I covered the whole page with this saying.  When I saw this saying it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I started to wonder if I truly lived this each and every day.  I am not sure where I saw or read this saying but it is something that I pray God will put as a constant reminder in my heart every moment of the day.  .

To Love,

To Serve,

To Obey

God!

Every day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...