16 August 2010

Psalm 80:17

I am still on track with my reading and after my reading today I will have completed Psalm 108.  During my reading yesterday I came across Psalm 80:17 and had an "uh huh" moment.  The passage reads "Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself."  I know that the OT mentions the coming of the Lamb but during this reading I have not really seen the messages as I had yesterday.  I mean it was plain as day, black and white, jumping out at me from the page.  Also, over the weekend God has shown me where I have backslid some and that I need to improve in those areas.

This week I will reach the halfway mark of this challenge!

For more Bible in 90 Days jump on over to Mom's Toolbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...