23 August 2010

Menu Plan for Aug 23-27


Even when I have a simple menu I am having a hard time following it.  However, I NEED to follow my menus so this week it is my goal to follow it down to each meal.  I will conquer this laziness I am dealing with when it comes to meals.  I will!

Monday~ cereal
                homemade chicken nuggets with pineapple
                hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill

Tuesday~ cereal
                sandwiches
                leftovers from our Sunday dinner of baked ziti

Wednesday~ french toast sticks
                     sandwiches
                     parmesan chicken with green bean casserole

Thursday~ muffins
                 sandwiches with oranges
                 spaghetti with homemade bread

Friday~ pancakes
             grilled turkey and cheese
             ham with mashed potatoes and homemade biscuits

I know we are eating sandwiches a lot this week but I change them up so it is not the same each day.  Also, on Wednesday my daughter has ballet at noon so I just bring sandwiches that the blessings can eat there.  I will follow my menus this week!

For more menu ideas jump on over to Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...