07 April 2010

Snooze Button

 This edition for Works for Me Wednesday is suppose to be your best homemaking tips.  Well, I believe the best homemaking tip is this.  However, after getting up early these past few weeks I know what I would like to share with you.

What works for me is setting my alarm clock an hour to an hour and a half early and hitting snooze until the latest time possible.  It works well for me because four out of five days my dear hubby has to get up at 0500 for his PT (physical training with the Army), and I then just keep hitting snooze until I need to get up. I have been doing this for years, probably since high school!

It works for me ;)

For more WFMW jump on over to We Are That Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...