26 January 2010

My hubby....



I am such a lucky woman!  I do have to say, in my own personal opinion, I have the bestest (I know, but I like that word) hubby in the whole wide world!!!  No, I am not trying to butter my hubby up for something.  I truly am the luckiest woman in the world, and I am so blessed that God has given me my hubby.

This is how lucky I am (ohhh there is so much more but these are just a few):

My husband wakes up at 0500 for PT (an Army acronym for physical training or in civilian words "working out"), arrives home around 0700 showers and then is out the door by 0830 for work.  He works very hard during the day, and there are days where I do not hear from him until he is walking in the door at night.  We are very lucky if he is home by 5:30pm for dinner.  He works very hard, and I pray this is the year he will be promoted....so please keep us in prayer for his promotion!

My hubby supports me in everything I do.  He never says I "need' to get a job, he supports me being a stay at home mom, and even says being a SAHM is more of a job then anything (wow, I am so lucky).  He is very supportive of my blog and reads it everyday (thank you honey).  When I told him that I was thinking of homeschooling and what he thought about that, he said "if you feel that is what you are to do, then I am here to support you". 


His children adore him more than words can explain.  I pray that my daughter will want to marry a man like her daddy.  I also pray that my son will have the same attributes as his dad. 


On top of all that, he has to put up with me, and I know I can may be difficult to live with but he still loves me

I am a lucky woman because my hubby loves me...for me.  The best part is he is all mine!!  I am so very and truly blessed!!!


This post is linked with Heavenly Homemakers.

3 comments:

  1. ..and let us not forget that he goes out of his way after a hard day's work to help out a friend in need--even with a bad back! (Thanks Jerry!)

    I love this post. I feel the same way you do in many ways about my husband, and I know that we are extremely lucky women!

    We'll keep you guys in our prayers and thoughts for that promotion--he deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. I was just journaling last night about how MY husband was the bestest, the bestest for me. :) Isn't it wonderful how God has the perfect husband for each of us. And to think that WE are the perfect wives for them. Seem's like a tall order to fill, but it's already filled just by being us, because God created us, two halves to one whole. The two shall become one!

    My husband is such a true blessing in my life. I know that when he came into my life, he changed the coarse of it, so much for the better.
    -With haveing a two year old and a four month old right now, there are times when lack of sleep and increased stress gets the best of me and my hubby takes the brunt of it.(this is something I'm working on. ) Or when I haven't had time to shower and I'm still in my pj's at 6pm when he get's home from work. And he still loves me. And tells me I'm a good mom and that I'm beautiful. Bless his heart!

    It is so sad to me to see how society has pulled God out of and degrades the sanctity of marriage. And promotes tearing down each other and looking for "the next best thing". Then wonders why there are so many broken marriages and families, and hurt and pain.

    I love those billboards that say, "Loved the wedding. Invite me to the marriage," -God.
    SO true! It is such a positive thing when your praying WITH each other and FOR each other. When God is for us, who can be against us? No one!

    Thanks for praising your hubby and giving me an outlet to praise mine. And shinning a wonderful, positive light on marriage.

    Thanks for blogging- I am hooked. And by the way, your hair looks awesome in your pic. ;)

    God is good!!!
    Caressa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Barb you are so lucky and Jerry is so lucky to have you as well. As the word says " the two shall become one"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...