31 January 2010

I Have A Confession.....

Okay, okay.  I have a confession to make.  Something that I thought would never ever come out of my mouth.  Something that I thought would ever happen.  However, I had a feeling that it was coming because God has put sooooo many people in my path that are the same way.  It was apparent to me today when someone mention to me that we have something in common.  When it was said I was like "I AM NOT", but when walking to the car, I said "yes I am".  So to all my friends who thought it would never happen, I have to say it has finally happened........

I admit.....

I AM AN OFFICIAL CRYER!!! 

Ladies (and you know who you are) I never thought you would have "converted" me but you did ;)

Lord, I thank you for putting these precious ladies into my life to show me that it is okay to cry over blooming flowers and geese flying V shape, because of You, you have brought these awesome women that I call friends and sisters in Christ into my life.  Because of You I am truly blessed by them all!  Thank you!
In Jesus' Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...