05 February 2014

No Dishes


 This past year I have been working on time management and I am doing pretty well in some areas and in other areas, well I am still praying about that. One chore that I have been trying to get done each night is the dishes. I am trying to make sure I wake up to an empty kitchen sink each morning.

This morning when I walked into my kitchen and saw my clean kitchen sink I had a smile on my face. It’s the little things in life. I am able to sit at my kitchen table, drink my coffee, and not worry about getting the dishes done before breakfast. I have to say I am really starting to enjoy this time management stuff.

Now can you imagine starting the day with a clean kitchen sink AND no laundry.
WOW!
 

1 comment:

  1. Got the sink....laundry not so much ;) for I despise laundry and will put it off as long as I can.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...