26 November 2013

Facetime



A year and a half ago we moved closer to my family. We are three and a half hours away from my siblings, my dad and stepmom. Last year we traveled home a lot, but we have not been home in the last four months. The last time my blessings saw their cousins, aunts, and uncles were in July. My dad and stepmom made a visit in October. The way things are going right now with my family we just cannot make it home.

Although we are miles apart that does not mean we cannot "see" each other. Thank goodness for Skype and Facetime. The blessings and I were able to "see" and have a conversation with my nephews and my sister. I do not know why we did not think of it sooner, but it definitely was a blessing to see my nephews and sister.

Technology is advancing each day and I am thankful that we have an opportunity to see our family miles away. Thank you Jesus for this blessing!

My nephew and son


How do you stay connected with your family members?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...