29 August 2013

Question For You All

question mark photo: Question Mark question-mark.jpg
Photo Credit

 Today, I am doing something a little different. Today I would like to ask all of you readers a question. The new school year is beginning. Many children have already begun school or will be starting soon. Some are homeschoolers who attend school year round. Either way I would like to know your feelings about the new school year. I have a poll set up on the side bar to the right. Would you mind taking the poll for me? Do not worry it is anonymous and I will not know your answers. I just ask that you be honest when answering.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Homeschool...they were none to happy to start a new year. Although I have 4 in school now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...