08 July 2013

Menu Plan for 8 July-14 July



Life gets back to reality this week. My classes are back in session, hubby is out-processing from the Army, and the blessings are back to their extracurricular activities, which means I made an easy menu this week. We are pretty busy this week so I wanted a simple menu.


Monday~ bagels

                 sandwiches and kiwi

                 peek-a-boo chicken and green beans

Tuesday~ smoothies

                  peanut butter and banana sandwiches

                  chicken sandwiches, french fries, and peas

Wednesday~ cereal

                      picnic lunch

                      dinner at birthday party

Thursday~ chocolate chip muffins

                    turkey dogs and fruit

                     homemade macaroni and cheese, and broccoli

Friday~ pancakes

               sandwiches

               pizza

Saturday~ eggs and bacon

                   hamburgers and jambalaya

                   your choice

Sunday~ cereal

                crock-pot pork chops and rice

               your choice
What is on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. Please post you recipe for crock pot pork chops and rice. I wanna try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have a "recipe" for it. My sister shared it with me and I did not write it down so I kind of throw things. It consists of Hidden Farms dried ranch packet, cream of mushroom soup, and milk. BUT I made it definitely before that we loved but I cannot remember exactly what I put in it...lol
      Once I figure out the recipe that we loved I will be sharing :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...