12 December 2012

Pizza Bagels


The other day I made pizza bagels for lunch. I have not made these for years. Last time I made these was back in 2008 when I was doing in-home daycare. My daycare kids and my own children loved pizza bagel day! On Sunday when my family and I were preparing our menus, my daughter and I simultaneously said pizza bagels. I am glad we did!

Pizza bagels are such an easy meal to prepare. The meal can actually be a pretty frugal meal if you make your own sauce and bagels. I was able to pick up some pizza sauce on a low price and I purchase bagels from the bread store. Not as frugal as it can be but I have yet to find a bagel recipe that I like.  Any recipes would be greatly appreciated!

Now like I said pizza bagels are super easy to make, and a quick meal to prepare. I will be adding them to our menu more often.

Ingredients:
Bagels (any size)
Pizza sauce or your own preferred sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Any other pizza toppings.

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2. Spread sauce on each bagel slice, add cheese, and any other toppings you choose.

3. Place bagels on foiled-lined baking sheet and bake until cheese is melted.

That is it!

How easy is that?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...