13 December 2011

My Little Girl


I am so thankful for the blessing of my daughter.  She makes me so proud and I just love her so much.  Yesterday the family and I went to watch Kaitlyn in her Girl Scout Re-Dedication Ceremony and I was simply amazed by her.  I watched her interact with the younger children and how gently she guided them in the next step of the ceremony.  I was definitely having a proud momma moment.  I cannot believe that she is in her last year of a junior, it seems like yesterday she was starting her first year as a brownie.  Where does the time go?

My little princess is a blessing to our family and I am so grateful that God blessed us with her.  



She was so honored to carry the Colors
My little shadow is growing up.  *sigh*

For more GratiTuesday jump on over to Heavenly Homemakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...