03 November 2010

We Did It

Search & WinI am very excited to announce that with my family's help I have reached my goal of $100 of Amazon gift cards on Swagbucks!  My goal was to reach $100 by December 1st and I have succeeded a month early.  The closer I got to my goal I have been debating on what we would use the money on and after much debate the hubby and I have decided.  Unfortunately, it will be used towards my daughter's tenth birthday so I cannot share since she is a faithful reader....Sorry Kaitlyn ;)  I wish I could leave you with a hint but my daughter is clever and will figure it out so next month I will be posting with pictures what we purchased with our Swagbucks gift cards.  My next goal is $200 in Amazon gift cards by this time next year.

Have you signed up yet? Did I mention it was FREE???   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...