04 November 2010

Join Me

Did you know that you could subscribe to The Forever Neighbor (TFN) by email? You will not be overloaded with emails from me, I PROMISE.  If you would like to start receiving emails so you do not miss anything please guide yourself over to the right sidebar and click on "Subscribe to The Forever Neighbor by email."  You will then be asked for your email address and then head over to your email to verify.  That is it.  Too easy don't you think???

Also, you can follow me on Facebook or Twitter.  I would love to have you participate in some of the conversations that occur.  You all are a true blessing to me and I appreciate each and every one of you.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look into my life and for your encouraging words.  May God bless you!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...