01 November 2010

30 Day Give

Do you notice the new red button on the sidebar on the left?  Its called the 30 Day Giving Challenge. This new button is hosted by a team of bloggers who are challenging anyone interested in giving for 30 days in the month of November.  Giving can be anything from saying a prayer to donating money to volunteering your time and I believe this will be a great event for myself and my family.  The best part is we are doing this for God's glory.  Please click here for more information.

I know many people who believe that you should give without boasting; I am to a believer.  So instead of listing everything that my family and I have done I will write about our experiences we have learned along the way.  During the month I will write about some things that we have done just to help give you some ideas. I pray that you choose to participate also. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...