06 October 2010

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins




I am not a fan of chocolate chip muffins but the rest of the family is.  So I thought why not try to add some bananas to the mix and see what happens and I am happy to say that I really like these.  Unfortunately, I have a formal dress to fit into in December so I will not have to many of these.




Ingredients:
 
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
1 large egg
2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 banana (mashed)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Grease bottom of muffin pan.

2.  In a large bowl, beat milk, egg and oil with a wire wisk or fork until well blended.

3.  Add rest of ingredients except chocolate chips to batter.  Mix until flour is moistened.  Then fold the chocolate chips into batter.

4.  Add batter evenly to muffin pan and bake 15-20 minutes. 

**I had planned on taking photos throughout the process and forgot.  I even had my camera sitting right where was baking; I guess I was to pre-occupied**

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...