My daughter and I love this popcorn recipe. It is very easy to make and I am ashamed (well not really) to say that the popcorn is all gone within about ten minutes. This recipe is not very healthy but so good and it only takes about ten minutes to make. I usually make this at Christmastime and hand out to neighbors.
About 3 cups popped popcorn
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Have popped popcorn in large bowl and set aside.
2. In a saucepan combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup and bring to boil over medium heat.
3. Stir and boil until mixture is a golden color for about two minutes and remove from heat.
4. Stir in baking soda and vanilla.
5. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Slightly cool and break apart while warm.
May store in airtight container.