14 September 2010

Humility Was Taught Today

I try to practice humility as much as possible.  I try to be "down to earth" and not judgmental.  I try to apologize if I am wrong or ask forgiveness if I have stepped over the line.  But today I have came across two blogs that have shown me humility and the realization of how truly blessed I am.  As I have been pouting complaining dealing with our financial situation God has shown me through these two bloggers what the rest of the world is going through.  From the slums of Guatemala to the back alleys of Africa, I have seen that there are many people who need prayers. 

We already sponsor one beautiful little girl from India through Compassion that the hubby and I will be sponsoring more children in the future.  Please take a moment to read through Kristen's story about what God has put on her and her husband's heart.  Also, please stop by to visit Ann's blog and learn about the slums of Guatemala.  May you read with an open heart and hopefully maybe think about sponsoring a child in need from Compassion or possibly the new program that Kristen will be opening up in Africa.  I pray that you take a moment to see what is going on in our world.

Please take a moment to say a prayer for those who are in more need than we are.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so many positive comments about Compassion International. It sounds like a wonderful organization and I'm sure I'll be learning more about it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...