14 September 2010
2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
4 oz unsweetened melted and cooled baking chocolate
4 large eggs
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2-1 cup powdered sugar to coat
1. Mix sugar, oil, vanilla, and chocolate. Stir in one egg at a time.
2. Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
4. Grease cookie sheet and heat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Drop spoonfuls of dough into powdered sugar and then roll into balls.
6. Place cookies on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes and place on wire rack to cool.