07 July 2010

Summer Food Favorites-WFMW

For this edition of Works For Me Wednesday is favorite summer recipes. 

I cannot just name one recipe so instead I will name a couple.  The hubby and I love having jambalaya and dirty rice when we BBQ so I buy Zatarains and some smoked sausage to add into the mixture.

We love homemade popsicles but have not made any this summer because my popsicle containers are packed. I try to buy juice (yogurt may be used instead) that is on clearance or on sale and then we pour them into the container throw them in the freezer and wait.  The blessings seem to like those more; probably because they helped "make" them. 

 For more WFMW recipes jump on over to We Are That Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...