13 April 2010

I Just Have To Say...

I just have to say this, well it is more of a rant than anything.

This is my conversation with my hubby last night when he arrived home from work:

Hubby: "Hey babe they say it is suppose to snow to night"

Me: "DON'T SAY THAT!!!"

Hubby: "Seriously, they say we are suppose to get two inches during the night"

Me: "It isn't going to snow, it is almost Spring"

Hubby: "I know babe, but seriously that is what they said"

Me: "We will have to wait and see then"

I wake up this morning to SNOW!!!! UGH!

It is not a lot of snow and it is not two inches (as of right now) but there is a light dusting on the ground.  No big deal, some may think.  BUT I am ready for SPRING!!! I know, I know, we live in Alaska, what do I expect???

So today I am going to just keep smiling and let this four letter word not bother me...well now that I am done ranting about it ;)

"This is the day that the Lord has made, Rejoice and be glad in it"
Psalm 118:24

4 comments:

  1. Sending sunshine and temps in the seventies from SC! Hope your snow is gone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never known anyone in Alaska, so I don't know what the weather is like there. I would guess it's cold a lot.

    It's not unusual for us to get snow in April in Indiana. In fact, you might as well skip wearing the new Easter dresses on Easter because it's most likely going to be freezing. This is the first year in a long time that we've had warm temperatures fairly regularly in March and April. I love it!

    Hope the snow melts quickly for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow, snow go away, come again some other day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you feel about this four letter word: RAIN! April showers bring May flowers... :) Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...