20 November 2012

Redeemed


Many of us can turn on the radio or a CD and have a song speak to us. The song can touch you in such a way you do not realize the tears are streaming down your face.  Or the song may cause you to jump up and dance and be thankful for your blessings.  I have many songs that cause me to be thankful and to praise Him for my blessings.  There is one particular song that brings such peace over me that all I can do is bow before Him and thank Him.  Today,  I would like to share that song with you. I pray that you listen carefully to the words and focus on the feeling the song brings to you.

Can I ask that after you listen you would kindly leave a word or feeling that it brought to you? Would you do that?

Thank you.
Blessings!

Here is Big Daddy Weave with the song "Redeemed"




Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...