17 January 2011

Multitude Monday 61-70


I have had such an unbelievable week that I have not stop praising God.  He has done so much for me spiritually and has brought so many wonderful people into my life.  I am very excited for this week and cannot wait to see what God has in store for me.

61.  My church family.  I know I said this last week but they have been such a huge blessing to me and my family.

62.  Our Saturday night study group.  On Saturday we attended a Bible study group/fellowship with members from our church.  It was so refreshing and welcoming that I know where we will be every Saturday night.

63.  A new Bible study that I start tonight with two close friends.  Tour of Duty by Sara Horn is the title of the study and each week Sara hosts the study over at  Wives of Faith.  This study is based for military wives who are facing deployment or will be facing deployment.

64.  My Wednesday night women's group.  I lead a women's group at our church on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday and one of the ladies mentioned yesterday that she would love for us to meet every week.  I have to agree with her; we have so much fun and laughter.

65.  Four day weekends.

66.  My daughter and her new blog.  I love hearing the new ideas she wants to write about.  Please stop by and visit her over at A Child in God's Army.

67.  My Salvation

68.  My hubby and all that he does for our family.

69.  Watching my hubby be a daddy with our two blessings.

70.  Dinner with a family from our church.  We had a great time in their home and the fellowship.

God has just poured down so many blessings for us this week that I am overwhelmed with emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...