09 August 2010

Menu Plan for Aug 9th-13th


First I would like to announce that this is my 200th post!!! I am so excited that I hit this milestone because when I first started back in late December I did not think I would even make it to 50 posts.  So now onto our menu:

Monday- waffles with smoothies
               leftovers
               parmesan chicken with green bean casserole

Tuesday- cereal
               sandwiches
               spaghetti

Wednesday- french toast
                    hot dogs with mac and cheese with pineapple
                    steak with rice pilaf and oranges

Thursday- muffins
                sandwiches
                fettuccine alfredo

Friday- pancakes
            grilled turkey and cheese
            enchiladas

Last week we pretty much followed the menu except three meals did not get used so I add one meal into this week.  This week will be busy between school starting, the kids' Tae Kwon Do, and my daughter playing soccer I wanted to keep the menu simple. 

For more menu ideas jump on over to Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...